Business Partner Guidelines
The Roadies seek to partner with like minded businesses and organizations in the Nashville Area to provide support for our vision and provide benefits to our membership.
- Local Business Partner: Provide a discount for goods or services to our membership.
- Premier Partner: Provide support for our match day experience.
- Charitable Partner: Provide support for our local soccer efforts.
- We prefer to partner with local Nashville area businesses and organizations.
- We will only work with partners that have compatible values and practices to The Roadies.
- The Roadies own the Roadie Crest, Roadie Rig, and Soccer for the Nations Crest. Permission is required for use of any of these marks.
- We reserve the right to terminate a partnership at any time.
- As a partner, we will work to promote your business or organization to our membership base.
We are working toward a vision of making soccer accessible to more children and youth through our program Soccer for the Nations. We need financial partners to make this dream a reality year in and year out. You can learn more about this by visiting our Vision page or the Soccer for the Nations website directly.
Premier Partners help us with the vision of supporting Nashville SC on match days. Premier Partners must commit to financial and physical support of our orgranization. Each Premier Partnership will be individually discussed based on the capacity of the partner and its ability to appropriately support The Roadies.
- We commit to not having Premier Partners partnerships with businesses and organizations that have similar offerings.
- We commit to promoting your brand to our membership.
If you are interested in becoming a Premier Partner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Business Partner
Local Business Partners provide members of The Roadies with discounts to goods or services of the partner company or organization. The organization must provide their logo, dicount, address, website, and phone. Each applying organization will be evaluated by the Board of Directors of The Roadies and offered an approval or declination upon review. If approved, the organization will be located in the search at nscroadies.com/partners. We have local partnerships with businesses and organizations that have similar offerings. We do not guarantee exclusive partner relationships.
If interested, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.